Hi, I’m Cindy Locher.My background in education and corporate training, combined with my training and knowledge in the use of mind training techniques for desensitization of fears and phobias makes me uniquely suited to working with professionals, executives, entrepreneurs and business owners who could be more effective, influential and productive with their fear of public speaking reduced or eliminated.
In addition, I am a public speaker myself, so you are working with someone who has conquered the fear and gone on to the following accomplishments:
- National corporate trainer, 1996-2008
- Stand up comedienne, 1995 – 1997
- Master NLP Practitioner and Trainer, 2011
- Board Certified Hypnotherapist, 2010
- Radio show host, 2008-2017
- Featured workshop presenter & keynote speaker to houses of up to 300 participants, 2008 to present
- Speaker at National level professional conferences
- Instructor, Normandale Community College, 2009-2017
- Member, ISN National Speakers Bureau
- BA, Education, Michigan State University, 1990
- MA, Leadership, Augsburg University, 2008
My question to you is, how much more effective and influential can you be, both inside and outside of your organization, with your fear of public speaking behind you?
What are you leaving on the table in terms of opportunity, credibility and satisfaction, due to this fear?
If you’ve thought, or been told, “you’ll have to learn to live with it,” think again. You CAN move past the fear, erase the fear, and step into a new level of success and satisfaction.